Within the past few days, one of our clients has received a number of phone calls from Swarovski retailers about placing his order for the Swarovski 2011 Numbered Limited Edition, the Swarovski Bald Eagle 2011.
Here’s some information about the Swarovski NLE Bald Eagle that the retailers shared:
- The collector must supply his Swarovski SCS member number for the store to put in an order for the Swarovski Bald Eagle
- The Swarovski 2011 NLE retails for nearly $4000.
- Maximum production for the Swarovski NLE Bald Eagle is 10,000.
- The 2011 NLE Swarovski Bald Eagle will come in a blue suitcase with a Swarovski Certificate of Authenticity and gloves.
- The Swarovski NLE Bald Eagle uses colored crystal components.
- The 2011 Swarovski Bald Eagle is sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- Swarovski Designer for the Swarovski 2011 Bald Eagle is Heinz Tabertshofer.
I found this e-flyer on the internet for the Swarovski 2011 NLE Bald Eagle
The crystal brand has produced other Swarovski Eagle figurines:
- Swarovski Limited Edition Eagle, 1995
- Swarovski Bald Eagle (this one also uses colored components)
- Swarovski Eagle (Symbols)
- Swarovski Eagle (Soulmates)
Other Swarovski Numbered Limited Editions include: Swarovski NLE Eagle – 1995, Swarovski NLE Peacock – 1998, Swarovski NLE Wild Horses – 2001, Swarovski NLE Elephant – 2004, Swarovski NLE Bull – 2006, and Swarovski NLE Rhinoceros – 2008.
So if you are highly interested to add the Swarovski Crystal Bald Eagle to your collection, you may wish to contact your favorite retailer, ready with your valid SCS membership number, so that they can get your order in for this crystal figurine. As the company has done in the past with other NLE, after a short period of time, they will begin offering it to non-SCS members.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.