The Swarovski brand has used more than 60 designers for their renowned crystal figurines. Surely, there are many other talents individuals who contribute to these creative crystal designs, but commonly, only a single individual is credited for the majority of the figurine designs.
Elisabeth Adamer is a Swarovski artist that joined the design team in 2004.Â But prior to that, Elisabeth Adamerâs education includes four years ofÂ vocational school for arts and crafts in Innsbruck and a higher education program at the Glasfachschule Kramsach. She graduated from this specialized glass arts school with a degree in Design in 2002.
Elisabeth Adamer credits her sister, an avid collector, for her introduction into Swarovski. She states that animals have been an important part of her life, and recently taken interest in the underwater world.
Elisabeth Adamer has been recognized with 26 Swarovski crystal figurine designs from 2004 through 2011.
- 2006 Elisabeth Adamer designs: Brother Bear, Mother Bear, and Sister Bear
- 2007 Elisabeth Adamer designs: Goat, Goat Kid, Rose Blossom, and Roses
- 2008 Elisabeth Adamer designs: Gnu, Hoopes, and Christmas Kris Bear
- 2009 Elisabeth Adamer designs: Air Ornament, Christmas Kris Bear, Galapagos Tortoise, and Black Diamond Woodpeckers
- 2010 Elisabeth Adamer designs: Smoky Quartz Batfish, Bee-eaters, Fire Ornament, Scuba Blue Surgeonfish, SCS Tiger, SCS Sitting Tiger Cub, and SCS Standing Tiger Cub
- 2011 Elisabeth Adamer designs: Topaz Sea Goldies
Elisabeth Adamer was also credited with three Swarovski NLE designs:
- Amurath – Limited Edition Arabian Stallion, production limited to 300 units
- Alsaqur Alamake – Limited Edition Falcon, production limited to 300 units
- Kiran Tiger – Limited Edition Tiger, production limited to 33 units which were primarily for fund-raising
Nine of the Elisabeth Adamer designs are still considered current, and can be found in the online Swarovski Shoppe: Limited Edition Alsaqur Alamake. Rose Blossom, Gnu, Hoopoes, Black Diamond Woodpeckers, Smoky Quartz Batfish, Bee-eaters, Scuba Blue Surgeonfish, and Topaz Sea Goldies.
Of all the Elisabeth Adamer designs, I like the Swarovski Sea Goldies.Â I enjoy snorkeling to see the brilliantly colored salt-water fish, and this crystal piece reminds me of the good times Iâve had snorkeling.
Great figurines Elisabeth â¦canât wait to see more âUnderwaterâ Swarovski designs!
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.