Swarovski’s colorful and adorable lovlots all live with the ‘Lovlots city’. The Lovlots city is a friendly and growing community, with districts being added with new Lovlots groups moving in.
One of the popular groups is the Swarovski Gang of Dogs. The Gang of Dogs quickly took up residency in the ‘East End’. Referring to the East End, Swarovski states, “With its narrow urban canyons, this melting pot of different cultures is exactly the right place for creative individuals from all walks of life.”
|Swarovski Gang of Dogs in the Lovlots collection|
The Swarovski Gang of Dogs was launched in 2008 with 5 crystal dog figurines in the group:
- (6) Swarovski Peppino. Peppino is a Bassett Hound designed by Edith Mair. The Swarovski system number is 935720 and it retails for $75.
- (2) Swarovski Salvatore. Salvatore is a Great Dane designed by Edith Mair. The Swarovski system number is 935721 and it retails for $75. Salvatore is scheduled to retire in 2011.
- (3) Swarovski Tomaso. Tomaso is also a bulldog designed by Stefanie Nederegger. The Swarovski system number is 935722. This bulldog retails for $325. Tomaso is scheduled to retire in 2011.
- (1) Swarovski Tomasino. Tomasino is a bulldog designed by Stefanie Nederegger. The Swarovski system number is 935718. This bulldog retails for $75. Tomasino is scheduled to retire in 2011.
- (4) Swarovski Violetta, limited edition 2008. Violetta is a lavender poodle designed by Edith Mair. The Swarovski system number is 935719. Violetta, being a Swarovski limited edition, was only available in 2008.
In 2011, two new figurines joined the Gang of Dogs:
- (5) Swarovski Coco. Coco is a little light blue Chiwawa / Chihuahua designed by Edith Mair. The Swarovski system number is 1089200 and it retails for $60.
- (7) Swarovski Scottie. Scottie is a Terrier, dark green in color and wears a red collar designed by Edith Mair. The Swarovski system number is and it retails for $110.
The Swarovski Lovlots East End residents create a charming East End family. The newest members can definitely be found on the crystal brand’s web site. The Swarovski Gang of Dogs that are retiring in 2011 or have already retired may be found at the Crystal Exchange America web site www.CrystalExchange.com in the category of Lovlots & Zodiacs.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.