May 29, 2012, our favorite crystal brand officially released the Swarovski Bubble Mo for purchase in their online shoppe.
The Swarovski Mo herd is excited to welcome the new blue cow to the Lovlots family. The Mo Herd presently consists of….
- Swarovski Alabaster Mo (2007 Exclusive Edition)
- Swarovski Belle Mo (2010 – 2012)
- Swarovski Bubble Mo, Limited Edition 2012
- Swarovski Charming Mo, Limited Edition 2011
- Swarovski Country Mos, Limited Edition 2010
- Swarovski Flower Mo, Limited Edition 2009
- Swarovski Glamour Mos, Limited Edition 2010
- Swarovski Halloween Mo, Limited Edition 2009
- Swarovski Lucky Mo, Limited Edition 2012
- Swarovski Missy Mo (2006 – 2012)
- Swarovski Missy Mo, Large (2006 – 2009)
- Swarovski Pinky Mo, Limited Edition 2007
- Swarovski Santa Mo, Limited Edition 2011
- Swarovski Soccer Mo, Limited Edition 2008
- Swarovski Sunshine Mo, Limited Edition 2011
On the crystal brand’s web site, they state that Limited Edition Swarovski Bubble Mo will be limited to 10 per person. This guideline is in place to ensure that many collectors can purchase them directly from Swarovski at original retail price of $65. If there were no maximum quantity in place (as has long been the practice on the Swarovski Mo figurines), they can be quickly found in the online auctions at higher prices, which does not make dedicated collectors very happy.
Swarovski Bubble Mo blue cow is about 1 ¾” height. The company uses these colors in their official product description: Scuba Blue, Air Blue Opal, and Lavender crystal. Swarovski mentions that the laser engraved bubbles are symbolic of “bubbles of excitement” in the product description.
Collectors wanting any of the retired or discontinued cow Swarovski Mo figurines can likely find them at Crystal Exchange America in the ‘Lovlots and Zodiac’ category of the store.
I’m placing my order today for the Limited Edition Lovlots Bubble Mo. I hope she is as cute in person as she looks online!
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.