Get ready to spend some big dollars if you want to purchase the newest Swarovski Limited Edition. Swarovski has released another Swarovski Crystal Myriad, Ji Xiang!
Swarovski Ji Xiang is just over 14.5 inches high and about 9.25 inches wide. The subject of this Swarovski masterpiece is two red carps, atop blue foaming waves. Crystal Myriad Ji Xiang is embellished using more than 48,600 hand-set crystals, which are utilized in the pointiage technique. The carps symbolize prosperity and good luck in China. This Crystal Myriad will retail for $18,000 USD at product launch.
Swarovski Ji Xiang is the 6th Crystal Myriad that the crystal giant has released since 2009. Other Swarovski Crystal Myriads include:
- Swarovski Alsaqr Alamake, Limited Edition of 300, 2010 â current
- Swarovski Amurath – Arabian Stallion, Limited Edition of 300, 2009 â sold out
- Swarovski Jinlong – Flying Dragon, Limited Edition of 300, 2009 â 2011, sold out
- Swarovski Longwang – Dragon, Limited Edition of 888, 2011 – current
- Swarovski Matang – Asian Elephant, Limited Edition of 300, 2009 â current
The Myriad of Carps was designed by Heinz Tabertshofer. Hopefully he does not have to remain on the assembly line during production, which takes over 390 man-hours to assemble! The pair of red carps, Swarovski Ji Xiang, is a Limited Edition, with only 300 units planned for production.