Just within the past month, Swarovski launched a colorful series of the Disney favorites Winnie the Pooh series. This full-color series consists of:
- Swarovski Eeyore – 9100 000 390 / 1 142 842. Eeyore was designed by Dominic Schöpf and retails for $290.
- Swarovski Piglet – 9100 000 387 / 1 142 841. Piglet was designed by Elisabeth Adamer and retails for $120.
- Swarovski Tigger – 9100 000 389 / 1 142 841. Tigger was designed by Anton Hirzinger and retails for $300.
- Swarovski Winnie the Pooh – 9100 000 385 / 1 142 889. Winnie the Pooh was designed by Anton Hirzinger and retails for $230.
The 2012 Swarovski Disney figurines are quite lively with their new coloring and will certainly allow for Disney fanatics to get in on the Swarovski Crystal-collecting action!
In 2007, Swarovski and Disney collaborated to launch a (mostly) clear series for these same four Pooh friends. All the Swarovski Disney crystal caricatures in the clear series were designed by Mario Dilitz. The figurines with identification numbers and retirement dates are:
- Swarovski Winnie the Pooh – 9100 000 079 / 905 768. Swarovski Pooh retired in 2012.
- Swarovski Piglet – 9100 000 082 / 905 771. Swarovski Piglet retired in 2010.
- Swarovski Tigger – 9100 000 080 / 905 769. Swarovski Tigger retired in 2010.
- Swarovski Eeyore – 9100 000 081 / 905 770. Swarovski Eeyore retired in 2010.
Swarovski also produced a title plaque for the clear Swarovski Disney Pooh friends: Winnie the Pooh Title Plaque – 9100 000 083 / 905 772. The plaque was also designed by Mario Dilitz and retired in 2010.
If you like the new colored figurines, place your order with Swarovski.com or any authorized retailer. If you prefer the clear Swarovski Disney figurines, those would have to be purchased from a secondary market dealer like Crystal Exchange America.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.