Yesterday, we received notification from the crystal giant that the limited edition Swarovski Flower Power Mo would be available online in mid-May!
The news on the official brand’s web site indicates that the Swarovski Flower Power Mo will be the final ‘Limited Online Edition’ in the herd of Mo Cows. While the news may sound sad at first, our contacts at the company indicated that there will be future releases of Mo Cows, it’s just that this will be the last one with exclusive online distribution.
Swarovski uses some unique color names, so converting that into English, Flower Power Mo basically has a sky-blue body and an olive-green head. Lovlots Flower Power Mo is decorated with colorful pink, yellow, and violet daisy flowers on her body.
Some of the last couple limited edition mos had maximum order quantities in the product description. Nothing of that nature was in the Swarovski announcement, so I don’t know if that will be the case with this one or not. Swarovski Lovlots Flower Power Mo will retail for $70 when she is officially available next month.
Swarovski has produced nearly 20 Mo Cows in the Lovlots Mo herd, most of which are Limited Editions Mos.
- Swarovski Alabaster Mo (2007 Exclusive Edition)
- Swarovski Angel Mo, Limited Edition 2012
- Swarovski Belle Mo (2010 – 2012)
- Swarovski Bubble Mo, Limited Edition 2012
- Swarovski Charming Mo, Limited Edition 2011
- Swarovski Country Mos, Limited Edition 2010
- Swarovski Flower Mo, Limited Edition 2009
- Swarovski Glamour Mos, Limited Edition 2010
- Swarovski Halloween Mo, Limited Edition 2009
- Swarovski Hot Chili Mo, Limited Edition 2013
- Swarovski Lucky Mo, Limited Edition 2012
- Swarovski Magic Mo, Limited Edition 2012
- Swarovski Missy Mo (2006 – 2012)
- Swarovski Missy Mo, Large (2006 – 2009)
- Swarovski Pinky Mo, Limited Edition 2007
- Swarovski Santa Mo, Limited Edition 2011
- Swarovski Soccer Mo, Limited Edition 2008
- Swarovski Sunshine Mo, Limited Edition 2011
It will be interesting to follow the secondary market prices of the original Swarovski Flower Mo. For years, it has shown to be one of the highest dollar limited edition mos. This same trend is also true if you check out the online auction prices, where prices are presently in the $350 arena.
So, mark your calendar for the lucky day of May 13! If you are looking for prior releases of the Lovlots Limited Edition Mo Cows, check out the Swarovski Limited Editions on the Crystal Exchange America website!
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.