It is reported that Swarovski Aura should be available in some 500 Swarovski stores when the perfume is fully launched at all channels.
- Swarovski Tresor in 1994, 1995-96, and 1997, limited edition of 5,000 or 10,000.
- Swarovski Yves St Laurent in 1996 and 1998, limited edition of less than 6300 issues.
- Swarovski Jewel Perfume in 1997, limited edition of 10,000.
- Swarovski Roma in 1997 with limited distribution in the European community.
- Swarovski Madame Gres (three different bottles) in 2003, limited edition of 5,000 (per bottle) .
If you are a Swarovski collector who enjoys Swarovski Perfume bottles, Crystal Exchange America does have some of them available.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.