Today, crystal fanatics all around the world (myself included) received an email from Swarovski announcing that the Swarovski Sunshine Mo will be available for purchase (in 23 countries) beginning May 30, 2011!
The Sunshine Mo crystal cow looks adorable. She is a very bright yellow crystal figurine wearing a red and pink flower necklace that resembles a Hawaiian lei. I still think that Sunshine Mo might make a great sister or cousin for ‘Hula Mo’! (hint, hint Swarovski!)
|Swarovski Sunshine Mo, Limited Edition 2011|
According to the Swarovski web site, they say that this online limited edition is going to be a rare Swarovski figurine. This then begs the question….does that mean that Swarovski is producing and releasing a much smaller quantity of Sunshine Mo figurines than her predecessors, sisters, and cousins on the Swarovski Lovlots West End?
- Swarovski Pinky Mo (LE 2007) – transparent pink cow with solid pink horns and bell
- Swarovski Alabaster Mo (LE 2007. production quantity limited to 300); solid pink cow with transparent pink horns and bell
- Swarovski Soccer Mo (LE 2008) – red cow with white horns and ball (NO bell)
- Swarovski Flower Mo (LE 2009) – green flowered cow with white horns and bell
- Swarovski Halloween Mo (LE 2009) – orange cow with black horns and bell
- Swarovski Country Mos (LE 2010) – spotted cows with matching horns and bell
- Swarovski Glamour Mos (LE 2010) – golden cow and black cow with white horns (NO bell)
- Swarovski Charming Mo (LE 2011) pink hearted cow with greyish horns (NO bell)
|Rare Swarovski Alabaster Mo|
Crystal Exchange America has listings for many of the Swarovski Mo Cows and Swarovski Lovlots special editions. Just visit http://www.crystalexchange.com/ and navigate to the ‘Lovlots and Zodiac’ category in the menu on the left side of the web site.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.