Swarovski has announced to its SCS members about a new Soulmates Horse introduction, the Swarovski Satin Stallion.
|Swarovski Soulmates Satin Stallion|
This Swarovski crystal horse was designed by Heinz Tabertshofer. It is made of satin crystal (like the limited edition Swarovski Satin Hare), and attached to a granite base, similar to the other Soulmates figurines. There is no mention of price, but many Soulmates figurines retail $800 – $1500 depending on the crystal figurine. Information obtained from a web site of an authorized retailer indicates that the price may be approximately $1025 USD.
The crystal brand has produced a number of Swarovski horses since 2000:
- Swarovski The Horse by Mario Dilitz – 7685 000 009 / 660 218
- Swarovski Arabian Stallion by Martin Zendron – 7612 000 002 / 221 609
- Swarovski White Stallion by Martin Zendron – 7612 000 001 / 174 958
- Swarovski Mare by Stefanie Nederegger – 9100 000 045 / 860 864
- 2 different Swarovski Zodiac Horse figurines – 7693 000 005 / 289 908 and 9100 000 133 / 995 744
- 3 Swarovski Lovlots Horses – Jade, Limited Edition (Dancing Horse) – 9100 000 294 / 1 073 338, Rosalie (Dancing Horse) – 1 073 336, and Jasmine (Dancing Horse) – 1 079 474
All the Swarovski Horse figurines are retired or retiring in 2011 except for one of the Zodiac Horses and the 3 Lovlots Horses, which were just released in March 2011.
One of the largest horse figurines was the Swarovski Wild Horses, which was a limited edition figurine available in 2001. Only 10,000 were produced. Designed by Martin Zendron, it had a retail price of $4000 in 2001.
If you are a horse lover, check out the Crystal Exchange America web site at www.CrystalExchange.com and look in the ‘Animals’ category of the store for availability on any of the horse figurines. The Wild Horses figurine would be found in the Limited Editions category.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.