Yesterday, I got an email from the Swarovski about a current sale, for 30% – 50% off select items. Among the crystal figurines on sale was an expensive item in the Paradise line…the Swarovski Blue Turquoise Roller Bird.
The Swarovski Blue Roller is a large crystal bird figurine, about 10″ wide. The Swarovski Roller (9600 000 125 / 957 568) was designed by Anton Hirzinger. The bird is blue turquoise and black diamond in color. The bird is attached to a metal stand. The Swarovski Roller is in the Silver Lake collection of the Paradise line. Originally introduced in 2011, it had a retail price of $950. The sale price now is $570!
The Swarovski Blue Roller is similar (in my opinion) to seven other large bird figurines in the Swarovski Paradise line. All these Swarovski birds are nearly 8″ tall and are very colorful:
- Swarovski Cockatoo (9600 000 020 / 718 565) by Roland Schuster, 2005 – 2010
- Swarovski Macaw (9600 000 011 / 685 824) by Roland Schuster, 2005 – 2011
- Swarovski Toucan by Roland Schuster (9600 000 042 / 850 600), 2006 – 2009
- Swarovski Green Rosella (9600 000 085 / 901 601) by Heinz Tabertshofer, 2007 – 2010
- Swarovski Kingfishers (9600 000 116 / 945 090) by Anton Hirzinger, 2008 – current
- Swarovski Bee-Eaters (9600 000 123 / 957 128) by Heinz Taberstshofer, 2008 – current
- Swarovski Woodpeckers (9600 000 125 / 957 568) by Elisabeth Adamer, 2009 – current
Now is a great time to purchase the Swarovski Roller if that is a crystal figurine you were planning to add to your collection. As the Kingfishers, Bee-Eaters, and Woodpeckers are still current, they can be purchased directly from the Swarovski store. The other retired figurines can be found at www.CrystalExchange.com in the Swarovski Birds category of the online store. Tweet tweet for now!
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.