With only 2000 available in 2011, the Steiff Sapphire Bear not going to be available for very long. Steiff retailers told us that the limited edition Swarovski-decorated bear was quick to sell out this year.
The bearâs coat is a deep blue made of silk material.Â The bear has paws encrusted with Swarovski crystal Elements stones that reflect a prism of colors accenting the sapphire blue color.
Sapphire also wears a choker around her neck made Swarovski Elements. Naturally, the bear includes a white label with the famous Steiff button in the ear. Every Steiff Sapphire bear includes a numbered certificate of authenticity and is packaged in a special Steiff gift box.
A number of other Steiff Swarovski bears have been produced in the past decade. In particular, Swarovski Ornaments were used in the implementation of these Swarovski Steiff bears:
- Steiff Swarovski Daniel Bear â 2004
- Steiff Swarovski Crystal Â Bear â 2005
- Steiff Swarovski Orian Bear – 2006
- Steiff Swarovski Jewels Bear â 2007
- Steiff Swarovski Poinsettia Bear – 2007
- Steiff Swarovski Flurrie Bear – 2008
- Steiff Swarovski Kringle Bear – 2009
- Steiff Swarovski Twinkle Bear – 2010
- Steiff Swarovski Candy Bear – 2011 (pre-order status as of 10/2011)
Articles can be found right here on the Kristall Buzz about many of Swarovski Steiff Bears:
- Steiff Swarovski Candy Bear
- Steiff Swarovski Krystina Bear
- Steiff Swarovski Sapphire Bear
- Steiff Swarovski Crystal Bear
Crystal Exchange America does have the Swarovski Sapphire Steiff Bear available now. If you are a Steiff Bear fanatic, this may be one of your last opportunities to purchase this special limited edition bear at a reasonable price.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.