I’ve been busy finding new 2012 Swarovski Crystal introductions and checking out changes on the Swarovski.com web site. Today, I discovered that the Swarovski Happy Ducks have been moved to the Swarovski Lovlots group. Previously, the Happy Ducks were grouped with the Crystal Moments figurines.
I wonder if the crystal brand is planning to incorporate a Lovlots Pond into the Lovlots City in light of this news. That would certainly be consistent with how they organize this cute little colorful community!
So, with the two new 2012 Happy Ducks, there are a total of 17 Happy Ducks / Happy Duck pairs:
- Swarovski Punk Duck – 1096735 (2012 introduction)
- Swarovski Sir and Lady Duck – 1096733 (2012 introduction)
- Swarovski Cheerful Zoe – 1041291
- Swarovski Duck J – 1049592
- Swarovski Fancy Felicia – 1096025
- Swarovski Lovable Lila – 1041292 (Retired 2011)
- Swarovski Lucky Lee – 1041375 (Retired 2011)
- Swarovski Happy Birthday Duck – 1078531
- Swarovski Happy Chloé (Retired 2011)
- Swarovski Happy Prince – 1078533
- Swarovski Happy Princess – 1078534
- Swarovski Happy Ducks, Royal Wedding – 1117976 (Limited Edition, 2011)
- Swarovski Jolly Jay – 1041294 (Retired 2011)
- Swarovski Sunny Sandy – 1077936
- Swarovski Sunny Sam – 1041295 (Retired 2011)
- Swarovski Sunny Steve – 1096743
- Swarovski Sweet Alicia – 1041290
Swarovski Punk Duck is new for 2012. It is a silver-grayish duck with a bill ring, red spikes on the head, a choker of spikes, and a skull near the duck’s rump.
Swarovski Sir and Lady Duck are an elegant couple. Swarovski Sir Duck is wearing his finest tuxedo and Swarovski Lady Duck is all decked out for a fancy evening.
All the Lovlots Happy Ducks are designed by Verena Castelein or Keiko Arai. Some of the Happy Ducks listed above as 2011 retirements can be found in the Swarovski shoppe at 30%-40% off.
So, this is just one change that is coming up on the Crystal Exchange America website. Presently, the Happy Ducks are in the Crystal Moments category. Very soon, these Swarovski crystal ducks will be moved from this category to the category “Lovlots & Zodiac”.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.