I had seen some 2012 previews on various websites, but today I noticed that some of the newest Swarovski Lovlots additions are now available for purchase directly from the Swarovski shoppe, ranging in price from $65 to $165.
The Lovlots Sealife crystal figurines introduced in 2012 include:
- Lovlots Sealife Jack – 1115223. Sealife Jack is a penguin and retails for $100. Sealife Jack, and is light blue in color with a red and yellow beak.
- Lovlots Sealife Johnny – 1115219. Sealife Johnny is also a penguin and retails for $50. Johnny is the son of Sealife Jack (also smaller than Sealife Jack), and is light blue in color with a red beak.
- Lovlots Sealife Danny – 1119915. Sealife Danny is a dolphin that retails for $165. Danny is light blue with a gray tail.
- Lovlots Sealife Shelly & Sam – 1119916. Sealife Shelly & Sam are a couple of playful fish that retail for $90. Shelly is a light green fish and Sam is a royal blue fish.
- Lovlots Sealife Gina – 1121757. Sealife Gina is a seahorse that retails for $65. Gina appears to be red and yellow.
While the new Swarovski Sealife characters are in the Lovlots group, I’m not seeing any mention of how they actually fit into the Lovlots city. I can’t help but wonder if the “Swarovski Lovlots” are evolving more into a “category”, and less of a community / city as it has been previously promoted.
Swarovski has produced some displays, they promote for the Lovlots, but wouldn’t it be cute if they had a Lovlots aquarium and developed characters for the aquarium group?
The 2012 limited edition lovlots, Swarovski Lovlots Lucky Mo, is also available at the Swarovski shoppe.
If you are looking for any discontinued Lovlots Swarovski figurines, look in the “Lovlots and Zodiac” category of the Crystal Exchange America web site.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.