Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and you may be searching for that ideal gift for that special someone in your life. Well, if that special someone is among the community of Swarovski fanatics, a Swarovski heart may be a gift to consider purchasing.
If your special someone is a seasoned Swarovski collector, you’ll want to check out the newest Swarovski heart releases to ensure that the heart gift is not already in his/her crystal collection. Swarovski has created 4 new hearts for 2012:
- Swarovski Love Heart, Kakadu Red, large – 1096730. This crystal heart is about 2.5” high and retails for $165 in the online shoppe. Despite the colorful description, the heart in the picture on the Swarovski site appears to be pink on the left side, and mauve on the right side.
- Swarovski Love Heart, Light Siam, medium – 1096728. This Swarovski heart is about 1.75” high and has a price tag of $95 on the online shoppe. According to the image on the crystal brand’s site, the left side appears pink and the right side appears red.
- Swarovski Love Heart, Light Siam, small – 1096727. It measures 1″ high (but is indicated on the Swarovski shoppe with a height of 2”) and it costs only $48. This Swarovski heart is all red, but divided in half, which slightly different shades on the left and right sides.
- Swarovski Love Heart, Crystal Silver Shade, medium – 1096729. This Swarovski crystal heart is not pink or red; instead the left side is clear and the right side more of a light grey (Swarovski calls it silver shade). Then there are about 10 hearts laser engraved on the crystal heart figurine. This special heart retails for $95 in the Swarovski shoppe.
If your special someone is a new Swarovski crystal collector, you may want to consider the retired Swarovski heart figurines that were available exclusively to Swarovski SCS members in the 1990’s. These Swarovski hearts are a single crystal stone and have a constant color throughout.
- Swarovski SCS Heart, Clear – 199 130. This Swarovski SCS Heart is clear in color and is just over 1.5” in height. It was not available for purchase, but was a gift to SCS members in 1996. The clear heart may be found with or without the Swarovski Swan logo. It can generally be purchased for $45 – $75 on the Crystal Exchange America website.
- Swarovski SCS Heart, Blue – 210 899. This Swarovski SCS Heart is blue in color and is just over 1.5” in height. It was not available for purchase, but was a gift to SCS members in 1997. The blue heart features the Swarovski Swan logo. It can generally be purchased for $55 – $75 on the Crystal Exchange America website.
- Swarovski SCS Heart, Red – 215 371. This Swarovski SCS Heart is red in color and is just over 1.5” in height. It was not available for purchase, but was a gift to SCS members in 1998. The red heart features the Swarovski Swan logo. It can generally be purchased for $40 – $60 on the Crystal Exchange America website.
No matter which Swarovski heart catches your eye, or more importantly, you think will catch the eye of your loved one(s), be sure to get your order in soon to allow for a successful delivery!
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.