In 2012, the crystal giant introduced the Bo Bear figurines into the Swarovski Lovlots collection. Four hip teddies joined several other groups in the growing Lovlots community of personality-filled characters.
In 2012, the Lovlots Bo Bear group consisted of:
- Swarovski Bo Bear – Heavy Metal (reminds me of “N the Skull”), retiring in 2013.
- Swarovski Bo Bear – Naughty But Nice (the devilish one with angel wings)
- Swarovski Bo Bear – So Sweet, retiring in 2013.
- Swarovski Bo Bear – So Brilliant, retired in 2012 and is now 50% off at the Swarovski shoppe!
In 2013, Swarovski has added two more very cool bears to the sloth of Bo Bears…
- Swarovski Bo Bear – Blues Bo. This way cool bo is lavender with some gold bling and a purple baseball hat.
- Swarovski Bo Bear – Hip-Hop Bo. This way cool bo is dressed in black, sporting his shades, a tie, and black hat.
All six of the Swarovski Bo Bear figurines were designed by Peter Heidegger. And all six characters retail in the price range of $150 to $160.
Here are Swarovski’s official product descriptions for the 2013 Bo Bear introductions.
Lovlots Hip Hop Bo Bear – Hip hop is my life! Hip-hop Bo spends most of his time busting rhymes. His head shines in Provence Lavender crystal with a lacquered violet body and Crystal Metallic Light Gold arms and feet. He wears a cap in plastic material and golden necklace both featuring the BB logo. Not intended for children 15 and under. The Bo Bear comes with a unique metal tag that can be used as a key chain or bag charm.
Lovlots Blues Bo Bear – I am too cool for school! This funky character shines in Crystal Silvershade with Jet Hematite crystal arms and feet. He wears metal sunglasses and a lacquered suit, and a hat in a black plastic material. Not intended for children 15 and under. The Bo Bear comes with a unique metal tag that can be used as a key chain or bag charm.
I’m looking forward to seeing where the crystal brand goes with this collection of Swarovski bears. Will they continue to grow? Or will Swarovski collectors not really latch on to this line of animals? Only time will tell! Crystal Exchange America has an up-to-date page on the Swarovski Lovlots for collectors looking for a summary of the figurines in the community.