I recently found a Swarovski press release online, that announces the newest Lovlots, the Swarovski Bo Bears and the Swarovski Emotis.
According to the news release, âLovlots Emotis spread vibrant feelings through the airâ.Â There will be six of them when the Swarovski Emotis launch from the crystal brandâs web site.Â They are:
- Swarovski Emoti Anger â This Lovlots Emoti Anger appears to be red with rage and steam rising from his brain, just as if heâs blown his top.
- Swarovski Emoti Curiosity â This Lovlots Emoti Curiosity obviously questions everything in the worldâ¦.with one ear even shaped like a question mark.
- Swarovski Emoti Desire â This Lovlots Emoti Desire is burning with desire, with red flames shooting up from his hair.
- Swarovski Emoti Energy â This Lovlots Emoti Energy is being stricken by a lightening bolt, with a cloud hovering just above the eyes.
- Swarovski Emoti Hope â This Lovlots Emoti Hope has a four-colored rainbow spouting from the head.
- Swarovski Emoti Love â This Lovlots Emoti Love is pink, and resembles a pig to me.Â Â Its heart appears to be pounding with love.
These figurines, like the Swarovski Lovlots Bo Bears, will have other non-crystal components on them as well. Swarovski will combine faceted crystal with plastic, metal and epoxy for a more modern appeal.
The Lovlots Emotis will not actually reside IN the Lovlots City, but rather in the clouds above them, hovering above the earth. Swarovski indicates that the Emotis community is invisible to the earth-bound characters, and cast spells on them. Such spells may cause Lovlots characters to become smitten, frustrated, or energized.
The Swarovski news release did not provide details on a launch date, but I would expect it to be soon since the Bo Bears (in the same release) will be available in just a few weeks.
Swarovski crystal fanatics may view a complete list of Swarovski Lovlots releases, 2006 through 2012 at the Crystal Exchange America web site..
I donât really âgetâ these Lovlots Emoti figurines.Â Â I know that in the past, when the crystal giant produced people-figures, the figurines did not go over all that well with Swarovski collectors.Â Specifically, Iâm referring to the Masquerade trilogy: Swarovski Pierrot (1999), Swarovski Columbine (2000), and Swarovski Harlequin (2001).Â And also the Magic of Dance trilogy: Swarovski Isadora (2002), Swarovski Antonio (2003), and Swarovski Anna (2004). Â It will be interesting to see how these new Lovlots are received by traditional crystal collectors and newer collectors too.
Swarovski crystal figurines are available at Crystal Exchange America, a professional brokerage service of 15 years, dedicated to helping Swarovski collectors buy and sell retired Swarovski crystal figurines, ornaments, and collectibles.
Crystal Exchange America is reputable, knowledgeable, and has a world-wide customer base with thousands of satisfied customers. Swarovski crystal fanatics can go to www.CrystalExchange.com to obtain more information about safely listing, buying, and selling retired Swarovski, limited edition Swarovski, Swarovski Silver Crystal, and Swarovski crystal figurines.
Kristall Buzz Swarovski News and Articles, by Crystal Exchange America, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.